Six Sigma Green Belt
Who Should Attend
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Workshop contains theory and application exercises of Lean and Six Sigma concepts. This is an intermediate level course on the Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge and equips the learner with tools and techniques to execute focused improvement projects to improve quality and increase process efficiency / productivity.
The workshop is designed in an interactive and application oriented way. Participants are taught about project management, leadership, statistical and quality related tools and techniques.
• Introduction to Six Sigma
• Basic Statistics
• Probability Distribution
• DMAIC phases and Project Charter
• Basic statistics & Sigma level certification
• QC Tools
• Correlation and Regressions
• Control Charts
• Standardization and Mistake proven techniques
Managers, supervisors, and employees and who want to apply quality control process, efficiency, and methodologies learned in class to a project within their own business.
• Quality system managers
• Operations manager
• Production and materials managers
• HR managers
• Finance and commercial managers
• Management consultants
• High potential employees