Prince2® Foundation Certification
Training schedule will be announced shortly.
Who can attend
One of the most highly regarded Qualification and Certification, PRINCE2®, (Projects IN a Controlled Environment), is a structured Project management method covering the Organization, management and control of Projects. PRINCE2® Certification is widely used in both the public and private sectors and has become the UK’s de facto standard for generic project management and also is increasingly being adopted all around the world.
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for Project Management, providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of various types of Projects. In June 2009, the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) officially launched a refreshed version of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2® 2009 training courses are presented by QAI, a leading global consulting and workforce development organization addressing ‘Operational Excellence’.
2/3 Days Classroom or 24 hours Instructor led Online Training
Course Completion Certificate
Training by World Class Certified Trainers
Post training support
10% discount on any other Course
25% discount on any Online Course
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at the Foundation
- Understand how to apply the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment.
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management.
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
- Prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Foundation
- This qualification is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers.
- It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects
- Including Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.