Who can attend
(PMI-ACP):Workshop for the PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Course Agile is a set of principles and practices that enables projects to provide business value in an incremental fashion. Agile methodologies, such as Scrum and XP, provide practices that borrow from Lean and Just-in-Time principles, risk management, empowered teams, communication, self-organization among many others.
Agile practices are being adopted in many industries across the world. Specifically the software development industry has embraced this concept in a big way leading to better success on projects. The future looks extremely promising for agile proponents.
If you use agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting agile approaches to project management, the PMI-ACP® certification may be right for you. The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
- 24 hours of instructor led training
- 1 PMI-ACP practice test
- PMI approved course ware
- High quality training from industry expert
- Assistance with PMI®Exam Application Form and end-to-end support via phone, email and chat.
Introduction to Project Management Agile
Planning & Monitoring
Agile Metrics and Estimations
Agile Analysis and Design
Pre-requisite for ACP Training & Exam:
- Education: Individual should hold a Graduate Degree or High School Diploma.
- Experience in General Project Management for 2000 Hours or 12 Months
- Experience Agile Project Management for 1500 Hours or 8 Months
If you are working in organizations using agile, the PMI-ACP can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP is not limited to project managers as individuals with experience working in agile project teams can apply and experience requirements to obtain the PMI-ACP do not reflect the need to manage projects.