Change Management Certification
Who should attend
Trainer and Venue
Change Management Certification Program gives you the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. Organizational change has direct impact from the entry-level employee to senior management; therefore, everyone must learn how to handle changes to the organization. Managers and executives are charged with the additional responsibility for making change happen in and through the different levels of strategic execution.
- 8 hours effective training on Change Management
- Lead a more efficient and high achieving team
- Effective Interactive Sessions
- Get a course completion certificate
- Understanding of the impact of change
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
- Supporting and preparing for changes
- Gaining increased confidence and motivation
- Managing others through changes in your workplace
- Managing your organization through difficult changes
- Getting more creative with change solutions
1. Introduction to Change Management
- Why Change?
- Individual and Organizational Change
- What Is Change Management?
- External Drivers of Change
- Change as a Strategy
- Functions and Activities
- Common Models of Change
- Corporate Culture and Change
- Critical Change Factors
2. Change Management in Organizations
- Change in Organizations
- How Organizations Use Change Management
- Strategic Execution
- Cycles of Change
- Two Major Perspectives on Change Readiness
- Critical Success Factors
3. Change Management at the Portfolio Level
- What Is a Portfolio?
- What Is Portfolio Management?
- Strategy Execution and Change Management
- Portfolio Management in the Change Life Cycle Framework
- Sustain Change: Measure Benefits Realization
4. Change Management at the Program Level
- Why Is Program Management Ideally Suited to Manage Change in Organizations?
- What Is Program Management?
- Program Management in the Change Life Cycle
- Organizational Capabilities in the Program Management Context
5. Change Management at the Project Level
- Change Management in Projects
- What Is Project Management?
- Impact of Change on Project Management
- Project Management in the Change Life Cycle Framework
- Project Management Process Groups
- Change Management Activities at the Project Level
- Developing a Change Management Plan
- Project managers
- Senior project managers
- IT managers and professionals
- Program managers
- Portfolio managers
- HR managers and executives
- Organizational development professionals
- Project sponsors and executives
- Functional managers
- Project coordinators and administrators
- Project analysts
- Project leaders
- Team leaders
- Product managers
- R&D managers
Project team members and any other project or program related functions across all industry domains.
There are no prerequisites for attending this program.
Please contact :
Email : email@example.com
Call : +1 480 582 9855